How do I find out how much I owe in fines, court costs, and restitution?
Fines, costs, and restitution information can be located online through the Court of Common Pleas System (CPCMS).

Please follow these instructions once you have clicked the link above.
  1. Click E-Services
  2. Select and click Public Web Docket Sheets
  3. Click on Common Pleas
  4. Click on Other Criteria
  5. Enter Last Name
  6. Enter First Name
  7. Select Lancaster County
  8. Select Criminal for the docket type
  9. Click Search
  10. Select appropriate case from the results of the Search. Then scroll through the pages until you reach the financial information.

If at any time you are having trouble accessing this data, feel free to contact APPS / Collections Enforcement Unit at 717-824-8539 for balance information, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Show All Answers

1. How do I find out how much I owe in fines, court costs, and restitution?
2. Why do I have to pay fines, court costs, and restitution?
3. How do I make payments on my balance?
4. When should I begin to make payments?
5. What will happen if I do not make payments as directed?
6. If I am in jail, what happens to the payment plan?
7. What if I move or change employment?
8. If I am unable to comply with my payment plan due to medical reasons, what should I do?
9. What is an Administrative fee?
10. What is a Supervision fee?
11. If I am ordered to receive court ordered restitution but have not been receiving it, who do I contact?
12. What if I bounce a check for my fines, court costs restitution?
13. What is a Judgment?
14. How do I get detailed copies of all my case balances or payments made to date?